FRESH HERBS SHIPPING POLICY
- We guarantee that herbs will arrive to you in usable condition when you select Express Shipping at checkout. If they don’t, we will refund you if you email us within 3 days of arrival. Please only select Priority Shipping if you are experienced with receiving shipped fresh herbs or if we have had a private conversation about it. We cannot refund damaged herbs ordered with Priority Shipping.
- By *usable*, we mean that at least 80% of the herbs are unspoiled. Even in ideal conditions, some pieces of herbs may start to degrade during shipping. This is normal and unavoidable. Think of it like buying a bag of spinach, where you may have to pick a few bad pieces out. Even under perfect shipping conditions, herbs will arrive wilted. This is normal and the herbs are still perfectly usable. In fact, many herbalists wilt their herbs on purpose before processing them to remove some of the water content.
- Fresh herbs are fragile. They need to stay cool and dry to prevent spoilage. Our herbs are all packaged in paper to prevent moisture retention in your package. If you select Priority Shipping for your herbs, it is quite likely that a portion of your herbs will begin to spoil before arriving to you. Additionally, Priority packages can often take much longer to be delivered than expected and if there is a delay, it is likely that the herbs will be completely unusable.
- Open your package as soon as the herbs arrive. We suggest rinsing your herbs before use. If you cannot process them immediately, lay them out in a thin layer out of direct sunlight and somewhere with good air circulation.
- Shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout. We set it up this way so that you can add and subtract herbs to your cart and see how it affects shipping costs, allowing you to make an order that maximizes the value of expensive express shipping. Please note that only a certain volume of herbs will fit in each box. If the herbs in your cart exceed one box, you will be charged for shipping two boxes. If you add or subtract 1 lb of herbs and the price drastically changes, that is what happened. We recommend making two separate orders if your order needs to be shipped in two boxes.
- The shipping calculator may not exactly predict the cost of your shipping. If we pack your order and find that you were overcharged for shipping, we will refund you. If you are significantly undercharged, we will email you to confirm your order with the actual shipping costs.
DRIED HERB AND PRODUCT SHIPPING POLICY
- We do not currently offering international shipping.
- All orders (with the exception of fresh herbs) are currently shipped via USPS Priority Shipping unless otherwise requested. We typically ship orders 2 days per week – please expect a maximum of 5 days before your order will ship. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number as soon as it ships.
- If you provide an incorrect or incomplete address or neglect to receive your package as expected, your package may be returned to us. You are responsible for additional shipping costs to mail it back to you.
- We do not purchase plastic shipping supplies. If you receive bubble wrap, packing peanuts, etc in your package, it has been repurposed. We strive to buy as natural and biodegradable of shipping materials as possible.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- All sales are final unless your product arrives damaged due to our own errors. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please let us know. We always appreciate your feedback! Please let us know about damages or issues within 7 days of the delivery date.
- If your package has been damaged in transit, you should take pictures of the damaged packaging and file a claim immediately with USPS.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Last updated: June 2021